Your Nav Bar Here

Monday, October 8, 2012

Soft scarves

Hi guys! :)

Sometimes, we all have bad days. And today was a pretty bad day. Today was the absolute way a Monday should be! Cold, wet, and miserable. Half the things in my bag got soaked, and not to mention my (soaked) rat's nest of a ponytail.

Strange to say, but it's almost like summer turned into autumn overnight.

Anyways, I usually do love autumn, just not the cold weather, but one perk of chilly winds are..scarves! We all love scarves, they're beautiful and add such a nice touch to an outfit.

Most of us don't think of those woolen scarves when we say scarf though, do we? Truth is, these are the warmest, and in my opinion, prettiest type of scarf! A lightweight cotton scarf is adorable in warmer months, but in winter, you need something darker and more eye-popping.

Over summer, I visited some family overseas, and my wonderful grandmother taught me how to knit! Honestly, it's an amazing skill, and we turned out multiple scarves, mittens, and hats. They're hand-knit with the softest yarn, and have such beautiful geometric patterns!

Try it! Winter's best accessory, styled a different way.
Post links to photos! <3

XO
Chrissy

0 comments:

Post a Comment